Tuesday 1 July 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #59 - Favorite Classic Fantasy Books

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely people at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is -

 Top Ten Favorite Classic Fantasy Books

The topic this week is favorite classic books. I almost did my favorite classics but then thought it's going to consist of Jane Eyre, Wuthering Heights, Pride & Prejudice, North & South and all the other usual suspects. Instead I thought I'd be slightly different and post what are considered to be classic fantasy books, all of which I've read and loved!

Lord of the Rings | The King of Elfland's Daughter | Lud-in-the-Mist

The Mabinogion | The House on the Boerderland | The Once & Future King

The Last Unicorn | The Princess Bride

Gormenghast | The Dark Is Rising


5 comments:

  1. Classic Fantasy is a good idea for a list. I definitely want to try some more fantasy reads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord of the Rings - a must on every fantasy reader's list of classics :)

    ~Mogsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are so many books on this list that I need to read, especially The Princess Bride! I love the Mabinogi, although I haven't read them all in one collection. They have brilliant stories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I NEED to read The Princess Bride too, it looks so good!

    Check out my TTT!

    Katrina @ Chased By My Imagination

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is where i am going to fuss at myself for not picking up The Dark is Rising series. My sister loves it, and she has asked me to read it time and time again.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design