Tuesday 22 April 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #50 - Characters Who X

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely people at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is -

Top Ten Characters Who X (annoy me, are the popular kids, are bookish, would be my bff, that stole my heart, etc.)

I've gone with characters who are some of my favorites despite not being either the main character or an obvious choice, because I think they each have qualities that would make an excellent (best) friend - if that makes any sense...

4 comments:

  1. Great list this week :-) I really liked Luna Lovegood too. A great character!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Luna and Effie :)
    Have a good Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice choice of topic and wow, what a list of great characters.
    One of those books I've been meaning to read is Patrick Rothfuss's, The Name of the WInd. I actually have books 1 and 2 of the series. Really want to know who this Kvothe is now! :)
    Come by and check out my list xoxox
    Michelle @ Book Hangovers Blabs Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Brienne, Luna, and Effie-great list!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design