Friday 25 April 2014

Dewey's Readathon April 2014

Yes, it's Read-a-thon time again! It starts tomorrow, at 5am Pacific Time/8am Eastern Time/1pm British Summer Time. There's still time to join in the fun, you can still sign up to take part, here, if you feel the need to stay up for 24 hours reading! I'm hoping to do better than last year when I think I fell asleep really early for a change (my insomniac night owl tendencies vanish when I want to stay up all night!), not only trying to stay awake all night but I will also be doing the last three hours of the read-a-thon on the train...

I still haven't decided what I'm reading but what I do know is that I'll be doing a half physical book/half e-book read-a-thon so I'm not carrying more books than I need to, better make sure my Kindle Fire is completely charged before I leave! I'll probably be updating mostly on Twitter @BookishOutsider but also here on the blog every six hours or so.

Will try and add at least the first book I'm reading here before the big start!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design