Sunday 28 April 2013

Dewey Readathon End Of Event RoundUp







Which hour was most daunting for you?
Hour 13 or just after 1am here, so daunting I fell asleep!

Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
People should stick to reading what they know holds their interest! Doesn't matter if it's short or long, no point reading a short romance novel if you're a horror fan or an epic crime novel if you like YA...

Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Can't think of anything, I thought everything went brilliantly and I can't wait to sign up for October's Readathon!

What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
Everything! I loved the challenges, I loved all the chatter on Twitter and the cheerleaders were fantastic and supportive!

How many books did you read?
5!!!

What were the names of the books you read?
Vampires In The Lemon Grove by Karen Russell, Infinite Sky by C J Flood, All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin, Blood by K J Wignall and The Library Of Unrequited Love by Sophie Divry

Which book did you enjoy most?
Infinite Sky by C J Flood

Which did you enjoy least?
Library Of Unrequited Love by Sophie Divry

How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
Very likely!!! Where's the sign-up?! I loved my first Readathon, can't wait to do it again! I think next time I'll try to be a bit more social, wasn't too good at that and I'll try to stay awake longer!

Thanks to everyone who took part, hosted and cheered! You made my first readathon a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design