Wednesday 13 July 2016

Waiting On Wednesday #166 - Chasing Embers

Waiting On Wednesday, where we put the spotlight on upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating, is hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine.

This week's choice is -


Chasing Embers - James Bennett
ISBN - 9780316390699
Publisher -Orbit
Release date - September 6 2016
Find - Goodreads 

Behind every myth, there's a spark of truth...

There's nothing special about Ben Garston. He's just a guy with an attitude in a beat-up leather jacket, drowning his sorrows in a downtown bar. Or so he'd have you believe.

What Ben Garston can't let you know is that he was once known as Red Ben. That the world of myth and legend isn't just a fantasy, as we've been led to believe. And he certainly can't let you know the secret of what's hiding just beneath his skin...

But not even Ben knows what kind of hell is about to break loose. A centuries-old rivalry has just resurfaced, and the delicate balance between his world and ours is about to be shattered.


Oooh, could it be he's a dragon??? Can't wait to get my hands on this one! 

PS. Sorry not sorry about another dragon book for Waiting On Wednesday... 


9 comments:

  1. Oh, I like the sound of this. I hope you get to read, and enjoy, it soon. Thanks for sharing, and happy Wednesday! :)
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does sound intriguing doesn't it?

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, this sounds amazing! What a great find! Here's mine: http://editingeverything.com/blog/2016/07/13/wow-the-tourist/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my choice for this week as well. Doesn't it sound fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I am completely digging this one now. I had never heard of this one, but now I'm adding to my TBR and anxiously awaiting its release... so intriguing!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one was my pick a couple weeks ago too, it sounds so mysterious! Vague but in the good way :)

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  6. This book sounds great and I love the cover. Hope you enjoy it!

    Renee ~ My Wow

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design