Saturday 2 July 2016

Book Haul #126, Or The One Where I Realise I Haven't Posted A Book Haul Since March...


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted on Tynga's Reviews where we can share what new books we've picked up this past week be they bought, borrowed or downloaded. There are also lots of other 'book haul' memes out there for you to choose from!

So, looking back through my posts I haven't posted a haul since March. Ooops? Instead of bombarding you with all the books I've received over the last 3 months here's what I got over the last week. I have to say I've been pretty good, I've only bought a handful of books and until last weekend had avoided Netgalley and Edelweiss! Thanks to DAW Books, Rebellion Publishing and Tachyon for these copies!

For Review

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/29771527-summerlong

The new novel from the author of The Last Unicorn, can't wait to read this!

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/27276115-sherlock-holmes-and-the-servants-of-hell?ac=1&from_search=true#

Sherlock Holmes versus the Cenobites from Hellraiser? Yes please! Favorite detective and favorite movie...

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/27209442-the-transference-engine?ac=1&from_search=true#

Victorian Steampunk, books and coffee? Sold! Review coming next week and, hopefully, a guest post from the author!

1 comment:

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design