Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the fabulous girls cover at The Broke & The Bookish. This week's topic is -
Ten Facts About Me
I very rarely talk about anything personal on this blog so here are 10 facts about me that readers of the Outsider may or may not know. I warn you now, there are no startling revelations!
- I collect espresso cups and tea cups & saucers. I never use them as most are too pretty to put coffee or tea in but still, my collection is expanding!
- I also collect Funko Pops! This is not a unique thing, I suspect hundreds (if not thousands) of bloggers do as well. My collection has grown in size from 3 two years ago to 56 as of yesterday...
- If anything is owl or fox related I have to have it. Seriously! I have totes, socks, pens, journals, mugs and a million other things all with owls and/or foxes on. I'm considering starting to collect sheep-related things thanks to my little blog sheep :)
- I'm one of those annoying people that learnt to read before I was three. My mama was a huge reader and encouraged me daily. I thank her every day for teaching me.
- My beloved mama died at the end of 2012, she had pancreatic cancer and passed away just 7 weeks after diagnosis.
- I have Rheumatoid Arthritis. It's not osteoarthritis (although I have that too) but a disease of the auto-immune system. I have had my left knee joint replaced and both my hips.
- I have 2 sisters, all 3 of us have red hair!
- I have 4 nephews and 2 nieces, the oldest is 29 and the youngest is 6.
- I'm a bookseller, the best job (apart from a librarian) for a bookworm.
collecthorde multiple editions of my favorite books. Pride & Prejudice, Wuthering Heights, The Secret Garden, Alice In Wonderland and Jane Eyre are my biggest collections!
- Bonus Fact - I have a tattoo that I got the day I turned 21. I love that I have a tattoo but I really wish I chose something different...