Sunday 16 June 2019

YALC 2019 Reading List Part 1


Yes, you can believe your eyes... I've not only finished my reading schedule but I've also made a header - go me! My reading schedule is split into two parts because, well because it's rather large! I think there are 44 authors on my list at the moment and I'm almost certain I've forgotten to add a couple too. There could well end up being a third part to this list if I have. Apart from actually putting together a reading schedule, I've also made a start on the actual reading and written some reviews. I know, what's wrong with me? Who is this strange person actually being organized? Enough with the sarcasm, here's part 1!

Ben Aaronovitch - Rivers Of London (whatever number I've got to, not the whole series!)

K.K. Perez - Sweet Black Waves

Mary Watson - The Wickerlight

Eoin Colfer - Artemis Fowl (#7, #8 if I have enough time)

Derek Landy - Skulduggery Pleasant: Midnight, Bedlam

Kiran Millwood Hargrave - The Deathless Girls

Sharon Doggar - Monsters

Renee Ahdieh - Flame In The Mist

Melinda Salisbury - State Of Sorrow

Sarah Maria Griffin - Other Words For Smoke

Yaba Badoe - Wolf Light

V.E. Schwab - This Savage Song

Vic James - Sanctuary

Zen Cho - Sorcerer To The Crown

Emily Barr - The Girl Who Came Out Of The Woods

Holly Jackson - A Good Girl's Guide To Murder

M.A. Bennett - The Island

Karen M. McManus - Two Can Keep A Secret

Key

Bold - Read

Purple - Own

Red - Borrow From Library


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design