Saturday 28 January 2017

Book Haul #131 - January 2017

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted on Tynga's Reviews where we can share what new books we've picked up this past week be they bought, borrowed or downloaded. There are also lots of other 'book haul' memes out there for you to choose from!

Well... Apparently I haven't done a book haul post since August 2016! I certainly don't intend to show all the books I've had since then so I'm starting afresh and this is what I've received this month. In a vain effort to cut down on my book buying I'm doing the #ShelfLove challenge this year which means reading more of my own books and cutting down on the books I buy. I'll do my first wrap-up post for this on Tuesday which includes the rule of reading at least 15 of my own books a month. If I do this I'm allowed to buy no more than 3 new books a month. I figure doing it like this I won't get the urge to buy too many, plus I have my regular library book delivery every month to keep me going. Books bought will be in that post!

Physical Review Copies


Girls On Fire - Robin Wasserman
Wintersong - S Jae-Jones
The Witch's Tears - Elizabeth & Katharine Corr
With Fate Conspire - Marie Brennan

Digital Review Copies


The Black Witch - Laurie Forest
The Breakdown - B A Paris
Fir - Sharon Gosling
The Turn - Kim Harrison
Written In Bones - James Oswald


5 comments:

  1. It's also been ages since I posted a book haul! Looks like you got a lot of great books! The Last Act of Hattie Hoffman looks like it'll be really good.

    Danica @ Shelves of Spines
    STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great haul! So many different books. I read Wintersong - it has a lot of hype surrounding it, and rightfully so! I didn't love it all that much but I'm definitely looking forward to reading the sequel. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous weekend, Fi. =)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul this week. I'm dying to read The Black Witch, Wintersong and the Witch's Tears. Can't wait to see your reviews on them :)
    Have a good week.
    Here is my STS 

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really looking forward to Wintersong, and I definitely want to check out that Marie Brennan series. I love her Lady Trent books so much.

    ~Mogsy @ Bibliosanctum

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design