Thursday 2 April 2015

Challenge Update... March 2015


The end of another month so it must be time for the March challenge update! We are now one quarter of the way through the year rather scarily. Here's my reading progress and challenge updates up to and including the end of March. The challenge I'm struggling with most is the Fairy Tale Challenge, no idea why but I'm going to have to read a lot of fairy tales over the next nine months.

January Update
February Update

Goodreads Challenge

Goal -

Read at least 300 books

Total so far -

87

This puts me at 29% for the year so far and 13 books ahead of schedule.Considering we've just finished the first quarter of the year I'm really pleased that I've already met over a quarter of my final Goodreads total. I still have a bit of wiggle room if any reading slumps should hit. I also think the total for British Books Challenge is wrong but I can't figure out where... As ever, to see the list of books go here!

Fairy Tale Challenge

Hosted by Mel at the Daily Prophecy

Goal - 

Wicked Fairy Godmother Level, 21 to 25 books

Books Read -

1

British Books Challenge

Hosted by Michelle at
Fluttering Butterflies

Goal - 


Read at least 12 books by British authors

Books Read

8
 2015 TBR Pile Challenge

Hosted by Evie at
Bookish

Goal - 


Married With Children Level, 50+ books

Books Read

23

Netgalley & Edelweiss Reading Challenge

Hosted by
Falling For YA

Goal - 

Gold Level, 50 books

Books Read

10

1 comment:

  1. 87 books - that is AMAZING!! Good luck with your challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design