Saturday 21 February 2015

Book Haul #102, Or The One Where I Went To Signings


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted on Tynga's Reviews where we can share what new books we've picked up this past week be they bought, borrowed or downloaded. There are also lots of other 'book haul' memes out there for you to choose from!

So, I bought books again. Three this time. In my defense though they were all at signings and you kind of have to buy books when you're at signings. Don't you? That's my excuse anyway and I'm sticking to it! It's been a busy, busy week for me. Signings, making birthday cakes, reading some good books, traveling... Huge apologies to everyone who has stopped by and left comments, I'm so behind but I'm hoping to spend the next couple of days catching up and visiting some blogs to do the same!

Here's what I got this week!

Bought

Zom-B Bride

The Ship

Captive
For Review

The Library At Mount Char

My Diary From the Edge of the World

The Infinite

7 comments:

  1. The Infinite has got a great cover. The rest of your books look so very good as well.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul - Zom-B and The Infinite both look interesting.

    Here's how I Stacked the Shelves this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the cover on The Infinite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! Lori M. Lee's series sounds pretty good! I may have to pick up the first book. Thank you for sharing and have a great week! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Book signings are a hood reason to buy things. Nice haul. I'm looking forward to reading The Infinite, I loved Gates of Thread and Stone. I really like the cover of The Library at Mount Char. Enjoy your books!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I listened to the first 2 books in the Zom-B series and enjoyed them, but I've really fallen behind. I can't believe this is #10 already. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a Homer Simpson moment and realised I was still following the older version of your blog! DOH! I was wondering what had happened! I'm such a muppet...still. I've found you again so *waves* and enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design