I started my BoB just after midnight by managing 25 pages of
followed by the longest uninterrupted sleep I've had in a long time! I've been grocery shopping this morning so I have lots of salad and food that doesn't require much cooking along with some snacks and a caramel macchiato. I've got to book some travel tickets and then the rest of the afternoon is mine for reading, well until about 5.30pm.
Number of pages I've read today: 500
Number of books read today: 1
Total number of books I've read: 1
Bookish Scavenger Hunt
Find a book with the following criteria on a bookshelf:
1. Find an author with the same initials as you - Not done, authors with FC anyone?
2. Find a book with the color yellow on it - Dead Ever After
3. Find an author’s name with the letter “S” in it - Cassandra Clare
4. Find a book with a female protagonist - Cinder
5. Find the longest book you own - A Game of Thrones
6. Find a book with a map in it or on it - Maps
7. Find a book with a face on it (photograph or illustrated) - The Liar's Chair
Bonus: Find something on your shelf that isn’t a book.
Face cream, my Hobbit quote postcard and my giggling kritter all live on the bookshelves above my desk, along with various other bits & bobs!