Tuesday 19 November 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #32 - Books I Would Recommend To X

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely people at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is -

Top Ten Books I'd Recommend To X Person

Oooh, great topic! It just so happens that I've recommended quite a few books to my sister recently so that's who my X person is :) This is a mix of books she's already borrowed or read and others that I'm going make her read!

The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins

The Knife Of Never Letting Go - Patrick Ness

If You Find Me - Emily Murdoch

If I Stay - Gayle Forman

Eleanor & Park - Rainbow Rowell

Golden - Jessi Kirby

Between Shades of Gray - Ruta Sepetys

Daughter of Smoke & Bone - Laini Taylor

Blood Red Road - Moira Young

Thirteen Reasons Why - Jay Asher





8 comments:

  1. Ahh I loved If I Stay so much! So excited for the movie next year. The Hunger Games will always be one of my fave dystopian series <3
    Really need to read The Knife of Never Letting Go, and Golden too.
    Great list :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I Stay and Daughter of Smoke and Bone was great. Eleanor and Park is definitely on my list :) great picks!
    here's our TTT

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Knife of Never Letting Go, Daughter of Smoke and Bone, and of course the Hunger Games - all fantastic. The other books look great as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read so many of these books. I have most of them waiting to be read. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like your list! I just started reading Fangirl and am already loving it, so Eleanor and Park is certainly on my list now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love so many of your choices! I need to read If You Find Me and Between Shades of Gray!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow great list! I loved If I Stay, The Knife of Never Letting Go and, of course, The Hunger Games! Thirteen Reasons Why was great as well. Still have to read some of these, especially excited to start The Daughter of Smoke and Bone. My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. NICE selection! I see a lot of great books! I would recommend some of these books as well!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design