Wednesday 1 May 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #23

Waiting On Wednesday, where we put the spotlight on upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating, is hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine.

This week's choice is

Some Quiet Place by Kelsey Sutton @Twitter
 Find- Book Depository/Goodreads
ISBN - 978-0738736433
Publisher - Flux @FluxBooks
Release date - July 8th 2013


'Elizabeth Caldwell doesn’t feel emotions . . . she sees them. Longing, Shame, and Courage materialize around her classmates. Fury and Resentment appear in her dysfunctional home. They’ve all given up on Elizabeth because she doesn’t succumb to their touch. All, that is, save one—Fear. He’s intrigued by her, as desperate to understand the accident that changed Elizabeth’s life as she is herself.

Elizabeth and Fear both sense that the key to her past is hidden in the dream paintings she hides in the family barn. But a shadowy menace has begun to stalk her, and try as she might, Elizabeth can barely avoid the brutality of her life long enough to uncover the truth about herself. When it matters most, will she be able to rely on Fear to save her?'
- Goodreads

I'll be honest here, the cover alone made me want to order it... The storyline though sounds intriguing and original, hopefully it will live up to this!

What are you waiting for?


16 comments:

  1. Ooh! Good pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely ADORE this cover. It's just breathtaking. Even my non bookish boyfriend sort of lost it on this one and he's normally pretty calm and collected about bookcovers whereas I freak out... often. ; ) The synopsis makes it even that much more intriguing, too! Great pick.

    Jessie Marie
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that cover! I would buy it on that alone! Great pick!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is on my wishlist too. Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi at Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one looks really interesting and the cover IS gorgeous...I'm gonna have to check this one out!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous cover...and the story sounds good, too. Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh this one has cropped up a fair bit today :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this cover - very creative! I requested this one from NetGalley, but didn't get approved. :( Oh well. Thanks for stopping by my WOW!

    Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG that cover!! Amazing! And the synopses is just as epic! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yup! This one is definitely on my wishlist. The cover is haunting, but so beautiful! Thanks for visiting our WoW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I definitely love the cover of this one. I'm kind of on the fence on how I feel about emotions being personified, but it could be very cool if done well. Great pick!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohh good choice! This book does have an awesome cover!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The cover instantly drew me to this. So creepy and pretty. Sounds really interesting with her seeing emotions. Thanks for stopping by!

    Jennifer @ Some Like It Paranormal

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh... I want this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What the heck.. I thought this book was out already. It does sound good and the cover is pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design