Tuesday 31 July 2012

Teaser Tuesday #3

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This weeks teaser comes from page 29 of Angel Dust by Sarah Mussi, published last week by Hot Key Books.



"What madness was this? I crouched there, stunned at what I was doing (or rather not doing), when the stranger who'd caught Marcus (that glorious helpful being) knelt down close and laid his hand on mine. "

6 comments:

  1. Interesting teaser and cover. I haven't heard of this one before. My teasers are from Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas and Sweet Talk by Julie Garwood. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the expression 'What madness was this', it seems so old fashioned yet appropriate! I really like the cover, she is giving off teen angst-vibes! Thanks for sharing, i'm a new follower! Hop on over if you have the time:
    http://universeinwords.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/teaser-tuesday.html
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a very interesting book! Adding to my TBR list!! Great teaser! Thanks for sharing and stopping by My TT! 

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gaah I want more from this book!!! I wonder who this "stranger" is ;) Love your teaser, gotta go check this book out!

    I'm now a proud new follower of your blog, do drop by mine @ bookaworld.wordpress.com too!

    -Alicia
    bookaworld.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The title sounds interesting, the cover looks cool, and your teaser is intriguing. What wasn't she(?) doing?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design