Sunday 15 July 2012

In My Mailbox #3

                           
                                     IMM is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren

I'm trying out the 'write your post days before it goes up' function as I'm currently somewhere in Berkshire getting over having met Jasper Fforde in the flesh - again! More about that when I'm back, Wednesday hopefully but in the meantime IMM #3 for books I received up to Thursday. Will update if there's anything for me when I get home!




 A brand spanking new hardcover copy of Rebecca - Daphne Du Maurier

Between The Lines - Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer

The Pledge - Kimberly Derting

Lost - Gregory Maguire

The Poison Eaters - Holly Black

and of course,

The Woman who Died A Lot - Jasper Fforde

These are books I received last week, I received a lot more while I was away and it was library week too but since coming back from holiday my mum has been sick so I've been going to doctors appointments and stuff. Will take pics and do a double post next Sunday of the rest, hopefully back to regular posts from tomorrow!

7 comments:

  1. It looks like you've got some awesome books! Hope you enjoy reading them and I hope your Mum is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not familiar with some of these, but I'll have to check them out and see if I want to add them to my TBR list. Sounds like you've had a good week though.

    Check out my mailbox.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your mom feels better! Congrats on all the awesome books. Great haul this week! :)

    Happy reading!

    -Amelia
    The Authoress

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard some great things about Jodi Picoult's newest book, which she wrote with her daughter I heard! Enjoy! :)

    Here's my IMM:
    http://romancebookie.blogspot.com/2012/07/imm-8-birthday-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some really good stuff this week!

    I'm a new follower.

    Ashley
    Booksaremylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books! I really want to read Rebecca (long overdue) and Between the Lines!

    Thanks for stopping by My Added to the Bookshelf Post!

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  7. Between The Lines looks really interesting. Hope you enjoy it! (:

    My IMM: http://thereadinghideaway.blogspot.com/2012/07/in-my-mailbox-5.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design