Sunday 10 April 2016

Nearly That Time Again... Dewey!


Yep, it's nearly time for the 24 hour Dewey read-a-thon! I'm really hoping that taking part will kick-start my energy for reading/blogging/social media as I appear to have fallen into a black hole of lethargy and sheer can't-be-bothered-ness. April 23 also coincides with World Book Night here in the UK -I'm giving out Shadow and Bone, yay! - and the 400th anniversary of the death of Shakespeare so it's an all-round bookish weekend.

I have no idea what I'm going to read, I'll have a new stash of library books by then, but what I really want to do is read my own books off my shelves and try to make a dent into my TBR Pile Challenge. I'll be posting photographic updates on Instagram and status updates here on the blog. If you want to join in there's still plenty of time to sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design