Monday 4 August 2014

Bout of Books 11 - It's Nearly Time!

http://boutofbooks.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/bout-of-books-11-sign-up.html

Yes, it's that time again!!! Bout of Books 11 is nearly here and so this is me signing up for my fifth attempt!

This one will be a little more interesting for me as I'm away until the 20th and I'm in London on the 21st for the Jo Walton & Mary Robinette Kowal signing at Forbidden Planet. I'll be updating on Twitter for the first four days of BoB 11 and updating on the blog for the last three days, this probably also means no challenges until I'm home but we'll see what they are! I'll schedule a post about my goals for BoB 11 to go up but check out @BookishOutsider to see how I'm doing.

If you want to take part sign-ups are open until the end of Tuesday August 19th, just add your sign-up link here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design