Sunday 17 August 2014

Bout of Books 11 Goals


So, my goals for Bout of Books are going to be a little bit different this time round. For the first four days I'll be updating on Twitter so make sure you follow me @BookishOutsider.

I'm also not sure how many books I'm going to be able to read over the first four days but hopefully the rest of the week will involve some serious reading time.

Time devoted to Reading

At least 1 hour a day

My goals

Finish at least five books

Books to read

No idea yet but will add them here before the start on Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design