Monday 11 March 2013

Reading Round-Up #14

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

I fear I'm heading for a slump... My reading this week has been erratic and apart from Golden Lily I've not finished a single book, I've started about seven or eight and that's it :(

Finished

Golden Lily - Richelle Mead
 Started

Dark Angels - Katherine Langrish

Flesh & Bone - Jonathan Maberry

The Language Of Flowers - Vanessa Diffenbaugh

Obsidian Mirror - Catherine Fisher

Until I Die - Amy Plum

Elijah's Mermaids - Essie Fox

Ferryman - Claire McFall

Up next

No idea... I need something to stop the spiral into a reading slump, suggestions welcome!

What have you been reading?


2 comments:

  1. This time of year is always a slow reading time for me, I don't know why. I loved The Language of Flowers!! So good. Elijah's Mermaid sounds interesting! I will have to check back for your review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you pull through the slump. I've been reading just about 1 book a week from the beginning of the year, and can't seem to break out of it yet.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design