Monday, 11 March 2013

Reading Round-Up #14

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

I fear I'm heading for a slump... My reading this week has been erratic and apart from Golden Lily I've not finished a single book, I've started about seven or eight and that's it :(

Finished

Golden Lily - Richelle Mead
 Started

Dark Angels - Katherine Langrish

Flesh & Bone - Jonathan Maberry

The Language Of Flowers - Vanessa Diffenbaugh

Obsidian Mirror - Catherine Fisher

Until I Die - Amy Plum

Elijah's Mermaids - Essie Fox

Ferryman - Claire McFall

Up next

No idea... I need something to stop the spiral into a reading slump, suggestions welcome!

What have you been reading?


2 comments:

  1. This time of year is always a slow reading time for me, I don't know why. I loved The Language of Flowers!! So good. Elijah's Mermaid sounds interesting! I will have to check back for your review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you pull through the slump. I've been reading just about 1 book a week from the beginning of the year, and can't seem to break out of it yet.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great, leave me a link and I'll come visit you!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design