Tuesday, 24 May 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #110 - Books I Love Even More Now!


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the fabulous girls cover at The Broke & The Bookish. This week's topic is -

Ten Books I Feel Differently About After Time Has Passed

Wow, I hadn't realised I hadn't done a TTT post for quite so long! Ooops? Anyway, here are the books that I love more now than when I originally read them. I'm pretty sure most of them, if not all, will be familiar to long-time readers...


The Court Of The Midnight King
The Dark Is Rising Sequence
Fly By Night
I Capture The Castle
The Little Country
The Raven Boys 


The Owl Service
The Raven Boys
When Marnie Was There
The Wood Wife










6 comments:

  1. I've not read any of these, only The Raven Boys. I think I'll keep loving it more and more too. So good. Thanks for sharing.

    My Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure Owl Service is a 1001 book. I hope to read it one day.

    http://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2016/05/funny-how-time-changes-things_24.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to reread The Raven Boys because I wasn't sure about it when I first read it, but I have much love for the series now, so I'd like to try it again and see if I liked it more!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/05/24/top-ten-tuesday-58/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same for me re: I Capture the Castle and The Raven Boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always nice when over time you find yourself liking a book more rather than less! Sadly, it tends to be the opposite for me, lol.

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just read The Raven Boys this month and enjoyed it enough to read one sequel and being working my way through another!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great, leave me a link and I'll come visit you!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design