Tuesday 26 January 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #106 - Books I Will Definitely Reread In 2016...

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the fabulous girls cover at The Broke & The Bookish. This week's topic is a freebie choice so I've chosen

Ten Books I Will Definitely Reread In 2016...

Most of these used to be annual rereads for me but have fallen by the wayside in recent years. I'm desperate to lose myself in The Dark Is Rising again, and When Marnie Was There, and I adored Among Others so much that I want to reread it right now...








7 comments:

  1. Nice list, I still need to read some Anne Bronte
    My ttt
    http://hauntedgravebooks.blogspot.com/2016/01/top-ten-tuesday-books-where-i-like-bad.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rereads are always fun... Unfortunately, I don't reread books that often.

    Here's a link to my TTT post for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/01/top-ten-tuesday-10-favorite-indie.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this freebie! I also need to re-read I Capture the Castle and Northanger Abbey!!

    my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to check out some Jane Austen.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you'll get a chance to revisit your favorites books! I definitely do not do enough rereading. :)

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never seen any of these before, but I hope you get the chance to reread them!!
    http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2016/01/valentine-theme-buy-box-for-february.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. A couple of these are on my TBR! Howl's Moving Castle, Among Others, and I'm a huge Angela Carter fan. Good luck with your rereads:-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design