Monday 17 June 2013

Reading RoundUp #26


It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

My reading over the past week looks pretty much like the same books as the week before! I'm on pretty strong anti-histamines that don't come in a non-drowsy formula so all I want to do is sleep. Combine that with three year olds, Fathers Day, and Neil Gaiman amazement I'm pretty wiped out. I also currently have 726 emails which I'm slogging my way through...

Finished

The Girl In The Flammable Skirt - Aimee Bender

Wilful Creatures - Aimee Bender

Working Stiff - Rachel Caine


Golden - Jessi Kirby


 Still reading

The Crimson Shard - Teresa Flavin

NOS4R2 - Joe Hill

Ink - Amanda Sun



Started

Wicked As They Come - Delilah S Dawson


Up next

Full Blooded - Amanda Carlson

The Year Of The Great Seventh - Teresa Orts

Oksa Pollock: The Last Hope - Anne Plichota & Cendrine Wolf


5 comments:

  1. Golden seems to be getting a lot of love from book bloggers and reviewers. The Year of the Great Seventh has such a cute cover!

    My Weekly Wrap Up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Golden wasn't even on my list of books to watch out for but I found it on the S&S Teen website, read it and loved it!

      Delete
  2. Gaiman has never really been my type of book but that one looks good. I look forward to reading your opinions on Ink :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The year of the Great Seventh Looks really good. Hope you like it. :)
    Here is my Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought The Ocean at the End of the Lane, can't wait to read it! My sister bought NOS-4R2 at the same time, so we're going to switch when we're done. I really want to read both of them.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design